The state of Telangana is to be a newly named and founded state of India on the 2nd of June 2014 and have the best tourist places in Telangana. This state was a part of the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh. Telangana has 10 districts, many of which are major towns of Andhra Pradesh plus its very own capital, Hyderabad. The Main Language spoken is Telugu in this place, and the meaning of the Telengana word itself was meant to distinguish Telugu speaking region from the Marathawada region. The state is rich with historic and old-time culture and the climate is hot n dry it is a hot place. The place has a majority of historic memorials and temples which were once a part of Andhra Pradesh state.
Here are the top 5 best Tourist places in Telangana.
- Hyderabad:- Hyderabad, is the capital and the largest city of the State of Telangana and also the capital of the State of Andhra Pradesh. The place is full-fill with historic and towny structures. The city is also famous for the ‘Telugu Film Industry ‘or ‘Tollywood’, which is the second-largest producer of motion pictures yet in India. Memoria places like Charminar, marketplaces, cuisines and the town of Hyderabad are a must-visit. Therefore Hydrabad is on the list of best Tourist places in Telangana.
Best places to visit in Hyderabad:- Charminar, Golconda Fort, Makkah Masjid, Old City, Salarjung Museum, Qutb Shahi Tombs, Hussain Sagar Lake, Birla Mandir, Chowmahalla Palace, Ramoji Film City, Spanish Mosque.
- Warangal:- Warangal lies not very far from the Capital city of Hyderabad and is one of the largest cities in Telangana and an attraction of the best tourist places in Telangana. Warangal enskies a huge number of past temples and memorial places.
Must-visit places in Warangal are– Warangal Fort, Thousand Pillar Temple, Pakhal Lake, Eturnagaram Wildlife Sanctuary, Kakatiya Rock Garden, Kakatiya Musical Garden, Bhadrakali Temple, and Ramappa Lake.
- Medak:- It is famous for its rock paintings and the Narsapur Forest is a great place to visit especially for wildlife addicts. The Devnoor Village is a beautiful village that is located by the Manjira River and is a great place to visit. The Manjira Wildlife Sanctuary is likewise a better choice to visit and this is house to a variety of migratory birds and crocodiles you can also watch them. The Medak Cathedral is a monolithic church of the Methodist Christian denomination and the second-largest Diocese in the world. The gothic-styled planning is a wonder to behold therefore it is on the list of the top 5 best tourist places in Telangana.
Best places to visit:- Medak Fort, Medak Cathedral, Pocharam Wildlife Sanctuary, Edithanur Cave, Archaeological Museum
- Nizamabad:- Nizamabad is in the 4th position in the list of the best 5 tourist places in Telangana. A district in the North-Western part of Telangana, it is a main urban suburb and the third-largest city in the state of Telangana and has very much the best location. The city is one of the finest examples of history, faith, and natural assets like rivers, lakes, and so on. Nizamabad has low weather along with little rainfalls and minor humidity as it is located distant away from the seaside. This causes it one of the best places to see in summer in south India. Nizamabad has wonderful views, mesmeric places to see, fantastic food, and much more.
Best places to visit:- Nizamabad Fort, Alisagar Reservoir, Pocharam Wildlife Sanctuary, Archaeological, And Heritage Museum, Pochampad Dam, Nizam Sagar Dam, Mallaram Forest, Kanteshwar
- Adilabad:- The last position held by Adilabad in the list of best tourist places in Telangana. It is the second-largest city in Telangana and is well known for its handicrafts. The area is differentiated from the Karimnagar and Nizamabad districts by the Godavari River. The Kawal wildlife sanctuary is a residence to many wildlife species like the tiger, panther, crocodiles, etc. The town is also known for its various waterfalls and grasslands.
Best Places must visit in Telanagana:- Kuntala Waterfalls, Kawal Wildlife Sanctuary, Pochera Waterfalls, Pranahita Wildlife Sanctuary, Mahatma Gandhi Park, Sivaram Wildlife Sanctuary, Kala Ashram, Basar Saraswathi Temple
Telangana has a mixture of tourist spots that can be seen year-round. Standing rich in history, Telangana also delights nature and religious lovers.