Quebec is situated in the eastern part of Canada with rich vegetation, geography, and climate. The Canadian province is also known for its advancements in information technology, biotechnology, and pharmaceutical industries. Quebec is the only province in Canada with the official language of French and the capital Quebec City is the seventh largest city in Canada with a population of 8,653,184. Quebec has one million freshwater lakes to satisfy the thirst of people and enrich the vegetation. The province has many cultures and it is proudly known as the “Europe of North America.” Quebec is an industrialized province with wide opportunities for exporting goods such as air traffic equipment, air purifiers, software, toys, and more.
Advantages of settling in Quebec
- In Quebec, you can find affordable housing for rentals and it is cheaper in Canada. The average cost of houses in Quebec City will be priced around 272,000 which is considerably lower than in other regions. The rental cost is consistently lower in Vancouver and tornados.
- Not only the housing but the education in Quebec is also affordable. Students under 20 will get funded education in French or English. Children will be appointed in French schools unless their parents or siblings are educated in English schools.
- Every kid will get an opportunity to learn English as their second language in the elementary medium of education.
- The most advantageous feature of Quebec is health care and medical sciences. In Quebec, permanent citizens are offered free health checkups including doctor examinations and a list of other medical services.
- Quebec includes vibrant culture, traditions, and cuisine which cannot be explored in any other province. It attracted many people in Canada and other countries towards Quebec.
- At present, Quebec permits around fifty thousand immigrants each year and the count may rise in the following days. As the province has the lowest birth rate, more immigrants are welcomed each year.
- As per the regulations followed in the Canadian-Quebec accord, the immigrants are selected within the borders.
- Montreal and Quebec City are the major cities of Canada that are known for their cultural heritage, tourism, and employment.
Employment opportunities in Quebec
- Quebec has a very low rate of unemployment and it is surrounded by the industries of health care and science, information technology, manufacturing, marketing, and education.
- As Quebec is known for its vegetation, people can find employment in the field of agriculture.
- Business enthusiastic can find a better opportunities in Canada and it is awarded as the best business starting country.
- Quebec has above 19,6000 business sectors around the province and the booming economy will offer exciting career opportunities for people.
- Quebec City is the seventh largest city in Canada and has above sixty-six thousand jobs that are invited each year.
- Immigrates can enjoy many services from employment and can get benefited from the work environment.
- Quebec offers exciting career opportunities to people and provides a safe place for living.
- The beautiful province encourages people for employment and the city has many aging people, many immigrants can find the job in the province.
- Quebec is not only known for its industrialization but also for its lowest crime rates in North America and it is a better place for growing children and exploring jobs.
How to migrate to Quebec?
The Immigration process differs from person to person based on their interests to be a permanent employee or start a new business or join in reputed foreign universities. The permanent employees immigrated every year as per their skills and marketing requirements of Quebec. The province offers numerous opportunities to the people across all areas and supports the people to lead their own life. People who have taken up their graduation in Quebec can get settled in the same province by finding the employment program for permanent immigration.
How to apply for immigration
People interested in permanent immigration to Quebec should submit the application form named as Quebec selection certificate for obtaining a permanent residence address in Canada. The selection process takes place based on the points calculated as per the education, occupation, language skills, and age; if the person has children, the points may vary accordingly. Before applying for permanent immigration, people should understand the province and procedure for Quebec immigration to make the process easier.
Why Quebec is the best province for immigration
Quebec provides a wide range of employment opportunities for the people; each year, the province selects thousands of immigrants as their skilled workers based on their ability and other factors facilities their job integration. As Quebec is known for its rich natural vegetation and safe areas, it is the best place for immigration, but gaining knowledge of the Quebec culture, society and laws is important to lead life in Quebec. The province has seventeen regions and each one differs from the other; you can find the right opportunities in each region and the cost of living are much cheaper in certain regions. You can evaluate the expenses in Quebec and earn the required amount.
How the applicants are processed for Quebec immigration?
Quebec immigration evaluates every client to find the right person for the immigration. It processes the applicants in a different system when compared with the candidates who are interested in residing in other parts of Canada. The process which is used to examine the immigrants is called Quebec skilled worker program or regular skilled worker Quebec (QSWP). Since 2016, People who immigrated to Canada through QSWP are processed under a secure system called mon project Quebec. The cap-exempt applicants with employment offer validated by the department of immigration diversity Inclusion along with temporary residents of Quebec and people who are eligible to submit the application through the Quebec selection certificate can submit their application at any time when required.